MVT Canadian Bus
- Diagnosing, examining, and investigating to determine causes of defective operation of engines, transmissions, differential units, generators, starters, pumps, air suspension systems, pneumatic systems, radiators, injectors, clutches, air conditioning systems, and other vehicle components with the use of computer diagnostic equipment, pressure gauges, etc.
- Determining proper course of action to facilitate vehicle repair, maintenance, adjustment, and component replacement
- Maintaining, adjusting, and/or repairing all bus systems, components, and parts including hydraulic and electrical systems, brakes, front ends, and air conditioning systems to ensure the operational fitness of vehicles.
- Operating buses in order to diagnose component failure or move disabled buses when required.
- Communicating and consulting with all levels of employees.
- Performing related duties, as required.
Benefits of Working at MVT:
- An opportunity to work close to home and minimize your commute time
- Challenging and rewarding work providing safe transport to members of the public
- Ability to work independently in a state-of-the-art facility
- A variety of work schedules (we operate 7 days a week)
- Paid training
- Company paid uniforms, RRSP, benefits and paid vacation
- Room for growth/advancement
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid Ontario Truck and Coach Technician Certificate (310 T)
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in preventative maintenance practices
- Possess three (3) year’s driving experience and an acceptable driving record
- Flexible to various shifts including days, weekends, holidays and evenings
- Able to pass a Criminal Background CheckSector Background Check
- Hiring apprentice
High school diploma