Website SGCPA Professional Corporation
- Preparation of complete bookkeeping package for clients using QB desktop and QB online versions
- Processing AP and AR for client files
- Managing bank and GL reconciliation for client files
- Tracking fixed assets and preparing depreciation schedules
- Prepare trial balance and generate financial reports.
- Communicate with clients to resolve discrepancies and clarify transactions.
- Posting journal entries into quick books
- Gain understanding on Canadian tax system.
- Set up complete company profiles in QB for new clients.
- Review and set up chart of accounts.
- Effectively communicate with managers regarding progress updates and issues on an ongoing basis
- Develop technical skills by remaining up to date on trends, new developments and apply them daily.
Bookkeeping experience - 1-3 Years
QuickBooks experience - 1-3 Years