Website Dutch Quality Contracting
We are currently seeking a highly-skilled Carpenter to join our team. You will collaborate with the project manager and building team to construct, install, and repair structures and fixtures made of wood, plywood, wallboard, and laminate. Structures include building frameworks, partitions, door and window frames, wooden stairways, rafters, and flooring. You must know how to read and interpret blueprints, work with raw and finish materials, and have a good working knowledge of standard industry tools and equipment.
Carpenter Duties and Responsibilities :
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches and understand project specifications .
- Take measurements and calculate the sizes and amounts of materials needed for the project.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, brattices, frame buildings, and other structures by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Install hardwood floors, siding, cabinets, drywall, and insulation. Inspect products and conduct repairs or maintenance as needed.
- Comply with all company and governmental safety guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of carpentry techniques and methods, including installation and construction.
- Valid Driver's License & Own Transportation
- Good physical condition, stamina, and dexterity.
- High School Diploma Or Equivalent
- Working At Heights Certification.
2+ years of professional carpentry experience a plus.
- Proficient in using electrical and hand tools as well as measurement tools.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
Please send your resumes through the Career Solutions Website, or submit your resumes to email@example.com