The Salvation Army
The Christmas kettle worker provides courteous oversight of a designated Christmas kettle in support of the work of the community and Family Services.
– Ensure the kettle site is monitored, ensuring the security of donations received.
– Greet and thank donors courteously.
– Respond to questions/ queries from potential donors.
– This is a temporary casual relief position based on no standard weekly work hours; there are no guaranteed hours.
– Must be willing and able to work shifts that may include days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends.
– Flexibility in scheduling is required, as the hours may increase as per the Christmas kettle campaign operational requirements.
– local travel is associated with this position.
- Own transportation
Please send all resumes to email@example.com