Website CRONOS Group
Cronos Group is an innovative global cannabinoid company with international production and distribution across five continents. Cronos Group is committed to building disruptive intellectual property by advancing cannabis research, technology and product development. With a passion to responsibly elevate the consumer experience, Cronos Group is building an iconic brand portfolio. Cronos Group’s portfolio includes PEACE NATURALS™, a global health and wellness platform, two adult-use brands, COVE™ and Spinach™, and two hemp-derived CBD brands, Lord Jones™ and Happy Dance™.
At Cronos Group, we hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
As the Finishing & Packaging Team Member, you will be responsible for following the defined operations standards that support the final processing of finished goods. With an eye for quality, Team Members ensure that the product being packaged meet strict quality requirements and that the product received by clients continues to support our excellent quality reputation. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated, energetic and able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining compliance with the laws, regulations, and standards
- Cannabis manicuring and preparation for sale
- Weighing and handling of cannabis
- Bottling of cannabis, tax stamping and master casing
- Order processing including picking and packing of finished flower product and oil
- Use of ERP software for inventory control and order processing
- Room cleaning and equipment cleaning (utensils, containers etc.)
- Completing and preparing appropriate documentations as required
- All other duties as assigned
This position is based out of Stayner, Ontario.
Duration: Temporary Full time to December 2022
Shift: Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Rate of pay: $18.50/hr.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. on regular basis
- Standing & walking for long periods of time
- Frequent bending, kneeling and reaching
- Ability to perform a series of repetitive operations requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity
- Might be required to work overtime as required
- Completion of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to provide clear criminal record check
- Previous experience in a production and or manufacturing environment as asset
- Understanding of computers, Microsoft Office and Email considered an asset
If you are interested in this temporary full-time position, please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and contact information.
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities and people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. For candidates with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the selection process.