Website Crème De La Crème Cleaning
Join Crème De La Crème Cleaning, an eco-chic and non toxic cleaning company since 2000. We are based in Wasaga Beach. We service Collingwood, Stayner, Tiny Beaches and surrounding areas. Learn more about us at https://www.cremedelacremecleaning.ca
What is the job about?
Residential cleaning eco-chic company in Wasaga Beach, Collingwood and surrounding areas. We clean homes, apartments and small offices for awesome clients who prefer their space free of toxic fumes.
How much do you earn for your work?
We pay an average $18-$22/hour plus benefits, bonuses and gift cards for great attendance and exceptional talent.
Benefits, yes we have them!
We want happy employees, who do their job with passion, clean with love and share our commitment to accomplish our mission at the highest level. These are the benefits we offer:
Benefit conditions: Waiting period may apply.
- Paid dental hygiene at Beach Dental Hygiene Studio
- WSIB insurance will protect you to cover expenses if you’re injured at work
- Paid vacations
- Work Monday to Friday, no evenings, no major holidays
Bonuses, yes we have them!
- gift cards for high performers and great attendance for our talented cleaner
- special occasions lunches (we’ll find a reason to have fun and eat together!)
- Any tips from clients are yours to keep!
- Mileage is paid on a bi-weekly basis when using your vehicle from worksite to worksite.
Why work with Crème De La Crème?
Crème De La Crème Cleaning founder started as a cleaner herself. She understands what it takes to be one. We care for the well being of our employees and treat them with respect as they are the greatest asset to our company.
- Get paid to learn: Your training will be paid. No experience is required! Due to the physical nature of our work, it is helpful if applicants are used to being on their feet for at least 6 hours a day. (Yes it is great exercise and keeps us in great shape)
- Job security: The cleaning industry is considered essential. We never shut down.
- Free weekends: We do not work nights, weekends and major holidays!
- Potential for higher placement within our company: As you grow with us, and depending on work talent and performance you could be a good candidate for a higher placement within the company.
Do I work alone or in a team?
Cleaning jobs are mostly performed in teams of 2 cleaners. You are required to have your own vehicle to be able to carry equipment and cleaning supplies to work sites. All of the teams are dispatched from a pick up location directly to customer locations.
How do I check my schedule:
We use a phone app where you can check your daily schedule. The schedules are posted 2 weeks in advance, but frequently change depending on our clients requests.
How do I get paid?
We pay through direct deposit to your bank account on a bi-weekly basis. We use a digital payroll system where you will be able to see your payment.
Apply now and Grow professionally and personally with Crème De La Crème .
Come join this amazing family. We are excited to help you grow personally and professionally. If you have questions please contact us via email or our website.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Authorized to work in Canada (Citizenship, work permit)
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:45AM and 3:45PM
- Friendly, fun, excellent work attitude and energy to clean homes 5 days a week.
- Own a vehicle to get to work sites
- Clean driving record and valid insurance.
- Smartphone with sufficient data to accommodate apps necessary for work purpose and working GPS
- Verifiable work history references
- Secondary School (Preferred, but not required)
- Used to physical work at least 6 hours a day
Apply online by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org