Website Ben-Mor Cables
Headquartered in St-Hyacinthe – Quebec and established in 1992, Ben-Mor Cables Inc. is a proud leader in the manufacturing of assembled cables, chains, ropes and lifting products. The company is present in industrial, major projects, hardware and aeronautics circles. Ben-Mor highly values its Employees & Customers and is Hooked on Service!
At the Ben-Mor location in Barrie, Ontario, we offer a dynamic, clean and positive work environment in a convenient location. We care about our employees, their professional development and building a reputation as a top employer in Simcoe County.
We are growing and looking to add talented and dedicated Industrial Web Cutter. Be a Part of Our Great Family – Join the Ben-Mor Team!
- Operate industrial sewing machine to join sections of fabric or other articles into finished products;
- Measure, cut and sew various material using pattern, measuring and cutting instruments;
- Fit, install and secure material on work piece using hand tools, power tools, glue or staples;
- Ensure and report on quality of material and product before, during and following all applicable processes;
- Maintain production documentation, inventory and good housekeeping of work area(s);
- Perform other related tasks and functions as required by the dictates of the business needs relative to the nature of the position.
Both Day Shift & Afternoon Shift Availability
- Day Shift: Monday – Friday (7:00am – 3:30pm)
- Afternoon Shift: Monday – Friday (4:00pm – 12:30am)
- $1.25/hr. Shift Premium on Afternoons!
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Manual dexterity and strong attention to detail;
- Capability to work effectively and safely in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Must be professional, punctual, reliable and willingness to learn;
- Must have ability to regularly lift, lower, carry, push and pull up to 50lbs with rotation;
- Must be physically capable of working in various positions for lengthy periods of time (sit, bend, squat, kneel, stand)
- Minimum of one (1) year of production and/or manufacturing experience;
- Previous experience with sewing is an asset – personal or professional;
- Familiarity with measurements, measuring tools and interpreting and following instructions;
Submit your resume on: https://www.ben-mor.com/en/industrial-sewing-machine-operator-barrie